| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hiroo in July is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in July is far from dry. Some 137.8mm (5.4in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 14:30 long and the longest day is 15:13 long with an average length of 14:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Hiroo July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Hiroo, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Hiroo:
- Omu, Japan - 255.5 kms (158.7 miles) N
- Rumoi, Japan - 228.5 kms (142 miles) NW
- Asahikawa, Japan - 179.3 kms (111.4 miles) NNW
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 160.9 kms (100 miles) NW
- Otaru, Japan - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) WNW
- Sapporo, Japan - 183.2 kms (113.8 miles) WNW
- Obihiro, Japan - 69.1 kms (42.9 miles) N
- Kutchan, Japan - 219.8 kms (136.6 miles) WNW
- Suttsu, Japan - 259.2 kms (161.1 miles) WNW
- Tomakomai, Japan - 149.1 kms (92.7 miles) WNW
- Muroran, Japan - 192.5 kms (119.6 miles) W
- Urakawa, Japan - 46.3 kms (28.8 miles) WSW
- Hakodate, Japan - 218.3 kms (135.6 miles) WSW
- Mutsu, Japan - 207.6 kms (129 miles) WSW
- Hachinohe, Japan - 247.5 kms (153.8 miles) SW